Sunday, April 29, 2012

Movies

 
   I never knew that a litter boy could perform so wonderful before I watched “Hugo”. Even though the main actor, Asa Butterfield, is just 14 years old, you will surprise what you see. His eyes look like they can speak. The plot and the script are excellent. When Hugo said, “Everything has a purpose, even machines. If you lose your purpose, it is like you are broken” in the movie. I wonder what my purpose is.


     This movie was talking about Forrest Gump who was growing up with his mother and his only one friend whose name was Jenny. He was different from other children because his IQ was 75. He could not walk and run normal and he used some machines to support his legs. Others people always laughed at him, but he never minded.  I recommend this movie because it really showed me nothing is impossible. If you have hopes, pay your all attention in doing the things, and never give up, you can make a wonder happen. It also taught me that never mind how the others think about you, just insist you belief to do what you should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment