Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pop Culture

     Popular culture is done by most people. If most people think a brand is better than others, I would buy this brand. I do not want to look unique, so I would buy the things most people like to buy. Different countries have different popular culture. When we are studying popular culture, we can know who we are and what our cultural identity is. Although I was born in china, I am in America now. I have to study American popular culture, so I could fit in this country easily.    
     I am affected by American pop culture, and I am easily influenced. For example, if a type of music is popular among people, it would influence me to try listening to it. Since I have been in the U.S., I like to eat hot dogs and sing rap songs. I heard the bride pays the wedding bill in the U.S., I refuse this because I do not understand why the bride pays. That is a marriage ceremony of the bride and the groom, they should pay together.

No comments:

Post a Comment